We made a bench with dad or as Travis calls it a "stench"
becuase we're not quite sure if it's a bench or a stool
Travis and dad playing flight simulator together
Building the bench
Family ride day!
Travis loved driving the dune buggy
Mom being silly
Us at church
Us eating Christmas Dinner
Christmas morning!!
Travis' dreams came true
Travis got me a special necklace and my dad said
he wanted to get the same one for mom
Us waiting for presents at the top of the stairs for tradition
Riding electric bikes was so fun! For the first part I didnt have mine
turned on so I wasnt impressed haha but once it turned on it was a blast
Mom and I pranking Kyle, but it was really dad.
Sugar cookies were a hit!
I love baking with my mom <3
& eating pie with my dad out of the tin
We loved the bunnies!!
Travis loved catching them too, I guess he fits right in with the Hedmans
Mom's "hallmark" moment with the accidental flour
on her face while we were baking
On our way to Ridgecrest I got to meet up with Taegun (my mission daughter)
I love her so much!
We even got to have breakfast and meet her husband Brycen.
This is us all packed up and towing a trailer
We ate at Sheris Cafe before we left Corvallis (it's where we ate before we got engaged)
This is most of our stuff packed up. We sold most of it so we will
have to start over once we get settled in Oklahoma


No comments:
Post a Comment