Got my official diploma in the mail!
Travis asked me to be his valentine <3
We tried rolled ice cream for the
first time and it was pretty fun!
We started a tradition of making cake pops every
Valnetine's day. They turned out sooooo good.
They key is to not overcook the cake
and not to use too much frosting
Here is my Avocado Tree I grew from a pit.
The leaves are bigger than my hands!
We made a copycat of Crumbls peanut butter
cookies and they were sooo yummy. We are both obsessed with peanut butter.
Give Travis a Reeses and he will be your best friend.
Mom and Dad came to visit us in Oregon!!
We showed them Travis Lab
We mini Golfed
Read some scientific posters
Practiced our Joe Biden impressions
found some moss that mom stole and probably
hot glued to something painted white ;) love you mom
We made faces in front of this gorilla just like
Travis and I did the day we got engaged
Recreating our engagement
The coast!
We visited the temple and Spring is the best in Oregon
Mom and dad being cute
Then being goofy
us being normal civilized human beings
unlike some other people we know
This is inside the temple as well they
have a little green room of plants
Went to see the Columbia Gorge with our Columbia Jackets
Multnomah Falls!
The famous VooDoo Doughnuts. I may or may not have had to say
some cuss words to order some of them...
Dad starting is tradition of taking a bite of every single
donut and putting it back in the box.
All the flavors
This visit was so much fun!! We did a lot more fun things and we
were all sad when it was time for mom and dad to go.
This is one of our sunbeams we taught. He would come sit with us in
Sacrament meeting and we would play with stickers together
We did an Almond Milk Taste test. We made our own and then compared
it with 2 other kinds. I think we still need to perfect ours, it kinda just tasted like water lol
We learned how to make sushi
Happy Easter! I got Travis a little science kid book he can read to our kids one day
My basket
We celebrated my 24th B-day and Travis made me a delicious cake!
Jeavoni finished her Psy.D and we got to be there!
One of our last temple trips
I LOVE Spring in Oregon
We sold my car since I work remotely and
we knew we would be moving :(
Us at a Nature Preserve
Me climbing a tree
The beginning of 2021 had some fun moments :)




No comments:
Post a Comment