Well before we headed to Medford for the wedding I had the urge to chop down this bush that was the home of many a spider. I find myself becoming more and more like mom each day haha
We cleaned up Travis' old place and moved him out
We made it in time for Iris' birthday party. Travis and I decided to give her a nicely wrapped up tangerine for her present.. this was her reaction lol
That night we took pictures and the lighting was perfect. The Pennington's all came and were a great help
Then mom and dad came!
We went to IHOP for breakfast the next morning and the waitress gave us ice cream to share. This was our awkward attempt at being cute lol
What is sightseeing without stopping at a knife store?
This was just too good
Travis even found a chicken for mom
Here are the "first look" pictures
Kyle trying to explain to me how he "didn't" run me off the track on the bumper karts
Probably one of the best pictures from the wedding
We made it to the honeymoon!
They even gave us some beer!
We had a fun painting date
Turned out so good!
another good one ;)
I love having brothers
We went to Crater Lake! It was a little smoky but still so beautiful!
We are back in Corvallis! I decided to frame parts of my bouquet to save.
Our air Quality is finally good again and so we went on a nature hike :)
I just love these pictures.. also this pose is harder than it looks hahaha
This was the make over team <3





Love your update!!! The nature hike looked awesome!!! Happy newleyweds😊❤️ From mom from dads phone
ReplyDeleteCute pics! I love the flowers in the picture frame, that's a great idea
ReplyDeleteI love how you preserved your bouquet! And your Penningtons painting is amazing! Looks like you had a great honeymoon!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures and commentary. The wedding ones are fun and the honeymoon ones too. So happy for you two. Can't believe you did it in spite of a pandemic, riots and raging wildfires!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures and commentary. The wedding ones are fun and the honeymoon ones too. So happy for you two. Can't believe you did it in spite of a pandemic, riots and raging wildfires!
ReplyDelete