Sunday, September 3, 2023

Skin Cancer and Arkansas Life


Bandaged up after my skin cancer removal


I can still smell those chemicals they used and the smell of my skin being burned


Luckily it was at a really calming place and all the staff were super nice


Nannying Bennett, feeding him was my favorite!


Travis making me cinnamon rolls for General Conference 


They were SO good, they are for sure going to become a conference tradition.


I'm pregnant! I remember holding back my excitement so much but family
 and friends really helped us have hope and faith for this baby.


Went on a little nature walk, there are so many beautiful places in Bentonville.


Got a pedicure for the second time in my life. The first time was with Natalie when I was like 12! We had an Easter girls trip (with Natalia, Jeavoni, Cassidy, and Irie)


Selfie Sunday


We added a little Easter theme to our cookies, I think they turned out very cute!


I love making rolls for holidays


First ultrasound! 


Little babe is waving at us and showing off her brain. We already know she is gonna be so smart.


I finally got into a Pennington family pic. Only took 3 years.


Baby birds made a couple nests on Sheri's porch, we would go
 check on them whenever we left the house.


Enzo LOVED Travis and would call him Tra and me Ka


The only thing that slightly helped my nausea was sour stuff, so this is 
just a bunch of frozen lemons made into a smoothie with sour patch kids on top. 


Celebrated my 25th birthday! (yes I stole this sweatshirt from dad)


I got a pregnancy pillow and it's heavenly.


I also got a food processor!


We went to a dinner and a movie theater, I remember being so nauseous during this. All of my memories in Arkansas are associated with nausea now.


It was still pretty fun! We watched the Mario movie.


The ward had a crawdad cookout and it was too gross looking. 
Travis ate one and he thought it was good... I couldn't do it.


We made peanut butter in my food processor! 


Watching Mike and Sheri's dog Finn, he loved sun bathing when it started warming up.


Painted some wall art for Mike and Sheri's Airbnb


We also watched Stevie, Natalia and Sam's dog. 


Another craving I had, mustard on a salty tortilla chip. I felt just like Kevin.


Got some maternity scrubs for my new job in OKC! Going to be working for the Health Department/WIC. My first "Public Health" job and I'm so excited! 


We went to go see our house in Midwest City for the first time after our offer was accepted! 
We had the best realtor and feel like it's a miracle how we were able to find a down payment assistance program and then find this house within the time frame we had.


We love this cute house!


Back in Arkansas, we had a little adventure at a ward activity. 


Us with Enzo, Natalia and Sam


A member in the ward here owned this AMAZING house with it's own lake with tons of turtles.
 They let us explore around the property.


<3


We already love this baby so much!


We found out it's a girl! This was such a surprise, we both for sure thought it was a boy. We had the ultrasound technician put it in an envelope and we rushed to the car after and opened it together. It was a special moment and I'm so glad we did it that way.


We had a little gender reveal with the fam here.


Our last day in Arkansas and we got to celebrate our babe.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment